Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My First Blog Entry

Hey, this is my first blog posting. I am new to blogging and I am writing this as we speak as a part of my Journalism class at Sacramento Charter High School. I'm going to start posting my assignments to this blog for now on. But, until I start posting new blogs, I'll tell you a little about myself:

I love writing poetry. I'm not just a one concept type of person, I like to write about anything that crosses my path. I plan to go to UCLA college after I graduate and major in creative writing or public speaking.

I like music, but I don't play anything myself.

I'm an adrenaline junky, I love heights, rock climbing, bungee jumping and gymnastics

I enjoy being with animals and taking care of them. I love being with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment