Monday, November 14, 2011

Steve Jobs Questions:


1.  Genius, legacy, imaginative, fun and not a good friend.

He was a genius because he was the first to come up with a computer that could actually type, write send emails, but while he was on his way of creating new innovations and inventing a new legacy, he hurt some of his close associates along the way and would only have them around if he truly needed their assistance.

2. He was associated with pixar, itunes and pc

3. Steve Jobs was different from Bill Gates because he was more imaginative and took more risks. Steve jobs company excelled more because he had better taste, according to Bill Gates.

4. They said he wasn't a very "good" friend. Some sources said he would back stab everyone that came into his path and only used people he needed. If he no longer needed them, then he would just throw them away.

5. Steve Jobs took more risks than others and looked outside the box.

6. He revolutionized Film making, music, computers and phones.

7. I do believe Steve Jobs had a huge impact like the film described because he reshaped how we as a world use technology in almost every aspect

8. I use an apple computer every time I go home and finish my homework. I also use it when I listen to my ipod. Almost every one of my friends have an ipod 

No comments:

Post a Comment